Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Sad News on the Radio

Riding in the car, I listen to the radio. It changes a lot. Music. Talking. Blah blah blah. News. Blah blah blah. Learning Spanish. Blah del blah del blah. Then, the other day, I hear blah blah blah dog, so I perk up my ears, figuratively speaking in my case since I am the floppy-eared type. They are saying horrible things about humans who make dogs fight and kill each other. Awful stories about dogs. My owner had to turn it down because we were both upset.

I think it’s good for dogs to get a new home, like I did. And even my new little brother Arrow, as annoying as he can be some days. I thought not having a home was bad, but this is much sadder.

This is a website my owner used to send a message about people being mean to dogs.

Dogs

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deefor.
I've heard about those monsters making dogs fight! That is very sad. I think every dog has the right to live a happy life in a lovely home, just like us! Sadly that is not always possible!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Ferndoggle said...

Oh that makes our Mom so MAD!! She says lots of bad words about that football player and the only ones we could repeat is "He's a stinky QB".

Sherman, Penny & Lola