Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Lorenza tagged me with these questions:
1. Where is your favorite place to sleep?
At night I like to sleep halfway under the bed. Sometimes the back half—my tail. Sometimes the front half—my head. I jump in bed in the morning. By day, I can be anywhere.
2. Is there a specific trick your humans make you do to get treats?
I had them trained to give me treats when I sat low, put my nose on the floor and looked up with sad eyes. Now I just sit and I get a treat. They try to get me to do tricks, but the longer I pretend not to understand, the more treats.
3. If you could spend an entire day doing anything at all with anyone what would do and with whom?
I’d run around the dog park with Avalanche. We chase each other in and out of the water and growl a lot.
4. What is your favorite toy?
I really like my buffalo bone. But my dirty ducky is a close second. And I like the measuring cup. It’s too hard to pick one.
5. If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?
I’d change the time when I had no home. I ran around outside, and then I lived with some other dogs, but not in a house. But I guess if I wasn’t there, I wouldn’t be here in Denver, where the streets are paved with chicken bones.
I'm tagging Dobby
Posted by Deefor at 11:21 AM