Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sharing the Blame


Guess whose bone Arrow is gnawing on? I am learning to be magnanimous.

Maybe another dog isn’t so bad. If something gets chewed up, like the delicious napkin that was on the table, who can say I did it? It might be that new dog, Arrow. If the floor is wet, papers are ripped to bits, some knitting gets tangled up—blame Arrow. Maybe.

Today the paper towels (from cleaning up something yucky on the carpet) were on the bed. Now who would get up on the bed just to make a shredded paper mess? Stupid way to pass the afternoon when you could be napping. Maybe.

I only had to beat him up once yesterday. (For sitting in my spot behind the couch on purpose) He might be fun if they ever let him off the leash.

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deefor.
I don't know why but I start thinking that we will have lots of laughs hearing about you and Arrow!... For now the game is... blame the new one?? Poor Arrow!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Deefor said...

Hi Lorenza,
Arrow isn't so bad. We played a little this morning. And he does still have this nice stinky smell even after a bath. But I was the only dog before.
Thanks for writing.
Defore

Dobby said...

I am so afraid that MomDad are going to bring home another dog but you're giving me some good advice on how to deal with it if they do. I am taking notes.