Monday, July 23, 2007

Rides


I love riding in the car. A trip to the dog park. A visit to a friend. A weekend out of Denver. New smells. Sometimes just doing errands. I prefer to sit in the driver’s lap. That way I can really see where we’re going. Better for kisses and pats too. I can only do that when the bearded one is driving. My other owner’s driving motto is: “In the back!”

From the back I can get in between the front seats and rest there. Good for getting rubbed on the ears. Good visibility too. But sometimes I look out the side windows in the back. If one is open, I like the feel of the wind in my ears. I think my owners are always afraid I’ll leap out. That’s silly. I’m not suicidal.

Avalanche goes right to sleep in the car. Looking out is more important. And jumping around while the car is moving. Sleeping all day is good, but the car is always an adventure.

1 comment:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deefor.
I like car rides too, even if they normally are for visits to the vet. Sometimes I go with my mom to run errands and I enjoy that a lot! I never get to go on my moms lap, my place there is back seat!
Have a good night
Lorenza