Friday, July 6, 2007

Boy Dogs...


I consider myself a good looking dog. That flag of a tail, the interesting combination of grays, tans, and white. I’m a regular calico dog. Long eyelashes and white teeth. But even though most of my best pals are females, it’s the other male dogs that are most attracted to me if you know what I mean.

Some days I’m like a guy dog magnet in the park. The first time it was big white puli with dreadlocks. We were in a store and he just tackled me like a giant ball of yarn and wouldn’t leave me alone. Finally my owner tied me up outside and he howled at me from the glass door.

Now I’ve learned how to handle these delicate situations. When some boy dog seems to be madly in love with me, I just growl and shove him off with my nose, and run off if he still doesn’t get the hint. Guess I’m not a ladies’ dog.

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deefor
You are like a magnet because you are very handsome and even male dogs feel attracted by you!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Deefor said...

Aww Lorenza
You are very sweet! And a cutie too!
Thanks for visiting.

Deefor