Saturday, July 21, 2007

Dog Park


Took a trip to the dog park with the Arrow yesterday. It was his first time so he had to spend hours smelling everything. With all the dogs that go there, the smells are amazing. Everything from coyote to Great Dane. And some horses nearby who leave poop treats on the paths. (My owners get very upset about this, God knows why.) Then Arrow had to say hello to every other dog. He likes everyone. One white Jack Russell Terrier, with a cute pink collar, he liked a little too much if you know what I mean.

He swam in the muddy pond and we chased each other around. The only problem he has is forgetting who he came with and then forgetting his name. He runs off in one direction and when I try to find him, he appears magically from the other direction. Maybe there are really two Arrows. A scary thought.

I have been nice to him, except when he has my favorite bone for a long time. I give him a little growl just to remind him that I’m being generous. Also, I’m trying to drop a hint to the humans around here that maybe we need another bone.

1 comment:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deefor.
I can imagine Arrow there in the park sniffing everything and saying hello to everyone.
Yes, you are right. Two bones will be better!
Have a good night
Lorenza