Friday, August 24, 2007

Thoughts on Arrow


SOME GOOD THINGS ABOUT ARROW:

He is fun to play with and chew on
Now I get a treat for pooping outside (to be fair 'cause Arrow gets one)
We take a very early morning walk (more leftovers on the streets)
He makes such a mess I NEVER get blamed for anything

I AM THE ANTI-ARROW:

Arrow pees on the rug (sometimes)
I never do

Arrow barks
I (almost) never do

Arrow likes getting brushed
I hate it

Arrow loves to swim
I’d rather wade

I NEVER get car sick (‘nuff said)

For a small dog an amazing amount of stuff comes out of Arrow. Disgusting stuff. Especially when he gets car sick. He has been fine when we play music for him. Until today. Maybe he doesn’t like reggae. I think he did better with rock.

At least today he had the sense to face the back seat. My owner mom didn’t notice the mess until we were almost at the dog park. She held his mouth closed and looked for paper towels till we got to the parking lot. Her driving is very scary when Arrow starts to get sick.

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deefor
Having Arrow at home has pros and cons right??
Good thing you get treats now as he gets them too!!
Bad thing about him being car sick!! I just can imagine the mess!!
As always I wish you the best!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, my sistas have pros & cons too but I still love them to bits & I love humping them too, kekekeke! I think you both should get along well soon enuf...hehehe! He doesn't sound that bad to me.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer