Hey, I've put on weight. What can I do?
Solid Gold Dancer
Dear Solid Gold,
The way your mom cooks and gives you restaurant food—who wouldn’t put on weight? I’d love
to get fat that way! (If you have any doggie bags—ha, ha,--send them to me!) I think you look cute.
I have got a question, can you help me with it if you don't mind?
Can you tell me how I can escape from my weekly baths?
Poor Huskee Boy (or should I call you Bathtub Boy)
Weekly Baths!!!??? I never heard of anything so bad. That’s torture. Tell your mom I think that’s been outlawed by the Geneva Convention along with water-boarding.
I have to thank Kodak and Abby for giving me this wonderful and beautiful award.
Here is the rules....
1. You have to pick FIVE blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, interesting material and also contribute to the blogger community regardless of language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given him/her the award itself.
4. Award winners and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the "Arte-y-Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of the award.
5. In compliance with said RULES, the award winner must show the RULES.
I would like to pass it to Charlie Comet and Blu Poppy and Rusty
I’ve been tagged by Furby and Twister to think of something my parents could do to make me a happy dog....
I’m a pretty happy dog so this took some thinking.
Bones make me happy. I like riding in the car. (Except to the vet and the groomer) Playing with other doggie friends like Avalanche is good. Running around loose is good.
Maybe my humans could move to a place with a yard. But if we had a yard maybe they’d never take me for walkies. My humans are lazy like that.
Maybe getting rid of Arrow would make me a happier doggie.
Pros: Doing more stuff with the humans
Getting all the belly rubs and smooches
Not having to be so bossy all the time
Cons: Not getting yummy treats for pooping and stuff
Not eating canned food sometimes—Arrow poops a lot so we get special stuff
Not having anyone to boss around
That’s about even pro and con. Guess we’ll keep him.
I think I'd be really happy if my humans never went anywhere without taking me. They shouldn’t work. Whenever they go out, they should take me to a fun place. Then I’d be happy all the time.
I'm passing this to Lorenza to see what she wishes for.