Changes for 2008? Do I want to change? Can I change?
I am what I am. Kissable. To those who feed and pet me. Grumpy. To dogs I don’t like. Nippy. When I feel like it. Certain pant legs set me off. Like that guy who brings the Chinese food. Never anything for me.
Perfect as I am, I could improve.
1.Learn to ignore Arrow completely. My little terrier-ist brother is a torturer. No water-boarding. Subtle. He quietly drags a toy or chew close to me. If I don’t react he drops it under my nose and sits there. Waiting. Baiting. Until I can’t take it any more. I growl and grab it. Then I get in trouble! Poor Arrow.
2. Sleep more. Especially in the car. There’s really not that much to see out the windows. Should be an easy one.
3. Not get jealous. When Arrow has a toy. When Arrow meets a new dog. When Arrow gets petted. When Arrow sleeps on my part of the bed. When Arrow.....
Arrow has some resolutions of his own which I will graciously allow him to share.
1. Move to a home without another dog
2. Get loose more often. Run faster when I do.
3. Stand up to the growling maniac I live with when he takes my stuff.