Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas


Christmas day is over. Lots of turkey and stuffin. Lots of food for me. ‘Course, hard to get a good view of the table from down on the floor. I always have to depend on the kindness of strangers. And the humans I live with. They act like anything but kibble and rice is bad for me. You should see the things they feed each other. Pie. Ice Cream. Buttery sweet potatoes. Giant pieces of turkey and ham...

The bearded one likes to feed me at the table but my mean owner mom thinks that’s a not a good habit. I don’t beg. I don’t cry. I just sit with my nose in his lap. He’s pretty sneaky. Arrow sits at the side. The bearded one is fair. If he “drops” some turkey near me, he has to “drop” some for Arrow. I used to sit on his lap where I could see the plates, but those days are gone. Thanks to you know who.


We got some treats. Chews and Doggie Pawtato Chips. Where's the dip? This thing is pretty blah. Arrow likes them and tries to steal mine. I don’t eat mine. Just guard it to piss Arrow off. Living with the constant threat of terrier-ism has made me grumpier. Every day is a brown and black alert.


I'm not near computer power much this week. (Snow obsessed owners-- need I say more) Have to send my owner mom to the coffee shop to get any wi-fi. I'll catch up after the new year. Meantime, you all have a wonderful holiday!

4 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deefor!
Happy Holidays!
At least you got some of that yummy food! I only had boring kibbles! The spirit of Christmas sure was not in my dish!
My best wishes for you and your family.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

the many Bs said...

Hi Deefor, we're glad to hear that at least your bearded friend "drops" goodies under the table and you are there to clean up. good luck watching out for your terrier-ist. that's kinda scary, huh?

happy woofers.

Amber-Mae said...

Isn't it fast that X'mas is over? Well, it's not officially over yet becoz there's 10 days more or something like that right? Those are some yummy treats you got there Deefor...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Joe Stains said...

I take treats that I dont like to make Tanner mad too, its quite fun! the bearded one sounds cool.