Saturday, October 6, 2007

October Baseball



We have been watching a lot of baseball around here. The Rockies of course. Usually they put me right to sleep, but there is too much excitement now. I really hate the Yankees so I will bark for any team that beats them.





Arrow likes the Red Sox. He’s got his bones on them for the American League. They sound delicious to him. I’ll keep my rawhide on the Rockies for the National League and we'll wait and see. It's unpatriotic not to growl for Colorado.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HEY the Yankees are MY team!?!?!?!! But that is ok, Mom said she wants the Dbacks to win it all, but I highly doubt that will happen but don't tell her that.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deefor
Please don't hate me! I love Yankees! Even if I am afraid tomorrow will be the last time I see them until next April!
Good luck with the Rockies!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, we don't know much about baseball or any other hooman sports...What's baseball anyway? Kekeke!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Sophie Brador said...

Hey Deefor, I don't know much about American sports Rockies, but I was born in the footballs of the Canadian Rockie Mountains. If your Rockies are anywhere near as awesome as my Rockies, then they must totally rock.

xo
SB