Saturday, September 29, 2007

Busted!


It’s been a long week of walks on the leash. We got busted. I was chasing Arrow around on the grass at Cheesman Park very early in the morning, when the doggie police swooped down on us. My owner mom got suspicious of a white van and put us on leashes, but it was too late. She should have tried to run. We’re fast. The doggie policeman came over and asked about where we live. He checked our tags. Stupid Arrow rolled over and let the man rub his belly. I kept my mouth shut and gave him a mean look. My mom has to pay $80.


We don’t run loose in Cheesman anymore. Arrow thinks he's there to run and drags us around. We pass many dignified dogs, but we don’t care. We like to take time and smell the tree trunks. All the them on both sides of the path at once. I sometimes growl at big dogs and Arrow says hi to everyone, two legs or four legs. We stay on the paths, tied to our owner. When I jump on Arrow or he bites my tail it’s: No playing on the leash.

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deefor
So sorry Arrow charming didn't work with that doggie police and your mom has to pay that fine!
I have a bad word for those rules!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Ume said...

oh bummer! dat sucks! would it help if u go the Cheesman in the evening? perhaps the doggie policeman would be off work?

Amber-Mae said...

Oh, busted! Man, is there anything wrong running off-leash in a park? it's not like you both were landscaping the park or something right? Your poor mom. Hopefully, you'll be able to find another park that allow dogs to be off-leash & fine free.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Kien said...

wow.. deefor.. it is that strict over there huh.. 80 bucks can buy lots of sticky stick!.. anyway, important is that doggie police didn't catch u guys away.. bcareful next time..

Cheers
Rossi

Urban Smoothie Read said...

oh poor thing....

i would hv choose to run....n my owner will act as if, d dog doesn't belong to her