Monday, March 24, 2008

Deefor's Depressed

Today we went to the fenced in doggie park. I met a Yorkie-poo who looked a lot like me. (Poo for poodle not poop) My mom said maybe I was one of those things when I realized that Yorkies are very close relatives to the Austrailian Terriorist I live with. What a depressing thought.

Arrow was racing around like a maniac. I just pretended I didn’t know him. I stayed quiet. Even when that Yorkie-poo wanted to wrestle. Oh no! I like to wrestle with Arrow! Maybe I am part terriorist.

Asta challenged me to do something creative a few weeks ago. I’m more destructive than creative. But it might cheer me up. And make me forget that awful thought.

I tried some painting. The blue tasted pretty good.

Arrow was good at painting till he started to eat the brush.

He likes knitting. He ate the needles so he just uses his paws. I think he's a pretty good knitter but it really upsets my mom.

7 comments:

Joe Stains said...

you guys are very talented! I would like to try painting, maybe I could paint tanner's white parts !!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deefor!
don't be depressed! Your are not a terrorist. You are just a happy boy!
You two are showing us your talents! An artist and a knitter!
Good job!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Asta said...

Deefow
don't be depwessed..I'm a tewwiowist too..whatevew you awe it's the cutest evew!!! and so vewy talented..I hope you didn't eat too much blue, cause that will make you even mowe sad..And knitting with paws,now that's not something I see evewyday..excellent talents bof of you!!!
Thanks fow playing
smoochie kisses
Asta

the many Bs said...

yes, we can see that Arrow is a good knitter! you are a good painter too. we think you are very talented. don't feel bad about being a terrorist - you're not. you're a good boy. now Arrow - well, he just needs to mature some more and settle down.

woofs

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Dont be depress.. I think both you and Arrow are very talented.

~ Girl girl

Poppy Q said...

Hi Deefor and Arrow. You guys looks like you is having fun together. Good work on the painting.

Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Deefor,
Don't be down, dude, there are lots of terriorists who are super-cool, including a band of rad Bostons: me, Mack, Ike, and Joe Stains!
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg